How To Send Please Call Me On MTN South Africa – When you run out of airtime or need to get in touch with someone right away, sending a “Please Call Me” message on MTN is a quick method to do so. By using this service, you may free call-prompting messages to other MTN users. The “Please Call Me” function on MTN will be quick and this will be explained in this article, allowing you to keep in touch and call for assistance even if your credit is low. Continue reading to find out more.
What Is Please Call Me Back ON MTN
MTN and other telecommunications providers offer the “Please Call Me Back” service, which enables users to send a free message to another person asking for a return call. When a person’s phone credit is low or depleted yet they urgently need to contact someone, this service is quite helpful.
How Does MTN Call Me Back Work?
- Sender Sends a Message: The call-making procedure is started by the sender by sending the recipient a certain code through SMS.
- A message with the words “Please Call Me” and the sender’s phone number is delivered to the intended recipient.
- Recipient Calls Back: If they can, the recipient may then dial the sender’s phone number to make a follow-up call.
It’s an easy and efficient way for those with little or no credit to ask the recipient to call them. In several areas, people frequently use the “Please Call Me Back” service, which is especially well-liked when airtime is maybe limited or when a person needs to speak with someone right away.
Does MTN South Africa Have Call Me Back Service?
Yes, MTN South Africa has a “Please Call Me” feature that enables its customers to send a message asking another MTN user to contact them again when their airtime is low or nonexistent. This service offers people a practical means of starting a conversation even when they are unable to make a direct call because of a lack of credit.
How To Send Please Call Me On MTN
- Initially, call the MTN. Please dial *121 to reach me.
- Follow the code and enter the recipient’s (the person you want to contact you back) phone number. After the number, type #.
- You need something along the lines of *121*083 001 0001#.
- Your dialer app’s call button should be pressed to complete the process.
The recipient will subsequently get a message asking them to call the sender back, according to the message. Usually, the sender’s phone number is included in the message. The recipient is free to decide whether to call the sender back or get in touch with them when necessary. You can visit the official MTN South Africa website or get in touch with MTN customer support for the most precise and recent information on using the “Please Call Me” feature on MTN South Africa.
Does It Cost To Use MTN Please Call Me Back Service?
In South Africa, MTN’s “Please Call Me” service is typically free for the sender. Users of the service can ask for a callback when their airtime is running low or out, giving them an option to start a conversation without having to pay for it. It’s crucial to keep in mind that if the recipient of the “Please Call Me” message calls the sender back, they can be charged. The callback is treated like any other call, and the recipient’s call charges and any other applicable tariffs under their MTN contract or prepaid plan will apply.
What Happens When You Use The MTN Please Call Me Service?
Several significant actions and events take place when you utilize the MTN “Please Call Me” service and message another MTN customer to “Please Call Me”:
- Sending the “Please Call Me” Message: To start the procedure, create a new SMS, add the recipient’s phone number, and then enter the necessary code for the “Please Call Me” request.
- Recipient Gets the Message: The “Please Call Me” message, which asks the recipient to give you a callback, is sent to the recipient. Usually, your phone number appears in the message.
- The recipient thinks about your request and chooses whether to respond to you by calling you back based on their availability and willingness.
- Recipient Places the Call (Optional): If the recipient chooses to call you back, they do so using the message’s included phone number.
- Communication Follows: If the person agrees to call you back, you can next have a chat or participate in communication about the subject of your initial inquiry.
Are The Please Call Me Back Message Unlimited?
When learning how to use the MTN “Please Call Me Back” service, it’s crucial to keep in mind that while it’s free, there are some restrictions. Each subscriber is allowed a maximum of five accesses to this service’s USSD code every day by MTN. To prevent any misuse of the service, this limitation is in place. A user’s ability to send “Please Call Me” messages is typically limited by mobile network operators like MTN in order to avoid abuse or spamming of the service. This cap ensures that all users are treated fairly while also preserving the service’s effectiveness and efficiency.
Can I Personalize The MTN Please Call Me Message?
You can, indeed. The steps are listed below.
- After pressing *121#, choose option 1.
- Pick the first thing that appears on the menu. You will be prompted to enter or modify your name.
- Click okay when you’re finished.
Remember that you can only personalize this page once each day. Additionally, spaces cannot be entered in the name field. Your names can be separated using commas, full stops, or dashes.
Can I Block People From Sending Me Callback Message on MTN?
You can, indeed. You can prevent certain numbers from sending you MTN callback messages if you decide that you do not want to.
The steps are listed below.
- Using the *121*2# key, choose option 1 (barring).
- The phone number you want to prevent from sending callback messages, enter it here.
- Click okay.
I advise visiting the official MTN website or calling MTN customer service directly for the most up-to-date and accurate information on managing or banning “Please Call Me” messages on MTN. They can give you the most recent information on the features and options available for responding to communication requests.
How Do I Unblock Someone I Had Blocked From Sending Me A Callback?
Here’s how to let someone send you a message asking them to phone you again after you previously blocked them. Option 3 (remove barring) is available by dialing *121*2#. The number you want to unblock should be selected. Tap “Ok.”
Can I Stop The Adverts on MTN Callback Service?
By putting advertisements in the messages, MTN discovered a method to make money from the please call me service. Follow the instructions below to opt out of receiving the messages if you do not wish to receive the advertisements.
To opt-out, dial *121*3# and then select option 1. You’ll get a confirmation that you won’t be getting any further callback SMS advertisements.
What is The Code To Send Please Call Me?
Simply dial 121, the recipient’s phone number, and then # to send a “Please Call Me” message on MTN. Knowing how to use this USSD code is quite helpful, especially if your SIM card does not have enough credit.
MTN Call Me Back FAQs
Here are some general commonly asked questions (FAQs) and related information regarding MTN’s “Call Me Back” service, while individual FAQs may change depending on upgrades and regions:
- What is MTN’s “Call Me Back” service? When you run out of airtime or don’t have any, you can send a free SMS asking another MTN subscriber to call you back.
- How can I send a “Call Me Back” request? Dial 121, the recipient’s phone number, and then the number to send a “Please Call Me” request.
- What is the cost of the “Call Me Back” service? Unusually, the sender is not charged for submitting a “Please Call Me” request. When they return the call, the recipient can be charged, though.
- How many “Call Me Back” messages am I allowed to send per day? MTN permits each subscriber to send “Call Me Back” messages up to a certain number of times per day (for example, five times) using the USSD code (*121#).
- Can I modify the “Call Me Back” message? All clients who want to use this service from MTN South Africa have the choice of a personalized call-me-back message.
- Can I prevent or unblock persons from sending me “Call Me Back” requests? MTN South Africa customers can block anyone who they don’t want to give them any Call me messages.
- What is the “Call Me Back” service’s procedure for reporting spam or unwanted messages? To report spam or undesired messages received through the “Call Me Back” service, get in touch with MTN customer assistance.
It’s advised to check the official MTN website or get in touch with MTN customer care if you want the most precise and recent information on MTN’s “Call Me Back” service and related FAQs.
How Do I Send MTN CallBack?
Use the USSD code and adhere to these easy procedures to submit a “Please Call Me Back” request on MTN:
The dialer on your phone, open.
- Enter the USSD code 121Recipient’sPhoneNumber#.
- Substitute the recipient’s actual phone number for “Recipient’sPhoneNumber” when requesting a callback.
- A “Call” or “Send” button should be pressed.
For instance, you would dial 12108123456789# to send a “Please Call Me Back” message to the number 08123456789.
How Do I Send MTN CallBack?
A notification requesting a callback will be sent to the recipient. On the basis of this notification, they can then choose to return your call. It’s vital to keep in mind that while sending this request is typically free for the sender, the recipient will incur normal call costs if they choose to call back.
How Do I Send A Call Me Back On MTN South Africa?
Use the dialer on your phone to enter the unique USSD code: 121Recipient’sPhoneNumber#. Replace “Recipient’sPhoneNumber” with the phone number of the intended receiver. Click the “Call” or “Send” button to continue. For instance, your calling pattern might look like this if you wanted to send a “Call Me Back” request to the number 081234222789: 121081234222789#.
How Do I Send A Call Back Request?
Use the dialer on your phone to enter the specific USSD code: 121Recipient’sPhoneNumber#. Replace “Recipient’sPhoneNumber” with the recipient’s phone number that you want to contact. Tap the “Call” or “Send” button to continue. If you want to make a “Call Me Back” request to the number 081234222789, for instance, your dialing pattern should be like this: 121081234222789#.
What Is The Emergency Call Number For MTN South Africa
All cellphone networks in South Africa, including MTN, must dial 112 in case of an emergency. Emergency services like the police, fire department, ambulance, or search and rescue can be reached by dialing 112 in case of an emergency. Even if your phone is locked or doesn’t have a SIM card in it, it is free to call this number. You should only use this number in a true emergency.
Why Send MTN Call Me Back?
When you have little or no airtime credit, sending a “Call Me Back” request on MTN is a practical and respectful way to ask someone to return your call. There are various typical justifications for sending a “Call Me Back” request:
- Use the “Call Me Back” function to let the recipient know you need a call back when you’re out of airtime or have a low balance.
- Sending a “Call Me Back” message lets the recipient know that you need to speak with them right away but are unable to do so for a variety of reasons.
- Using this service enables you to stay in touch without paying for a call if you are facing financial difficulties and are unable to do so.