MTN customer care number plays an important role in the entire telecommunication network of MTN. This is the one place you can channel all your questions and make your inquiries when you are finding any difficulty with the network-providing company.
The question then is, do you know your MTN customer care number and how are you going to contact MTN should you find yourself in a situation that requires that you seek information to solve a particular problem?
Well, this article will delve into that, talking about all the nitty-gritty there is to the MTN customer care number.
What Is MTN Customer Care?
Customer care is a part of a company responsible for attending to the clients and customers of that company and it is the same for MTN.
You can say they are a person who interacts with people on behalf of a particular brand and MTN customer care is no different. They are responsible for attending to the needs of customers when it comes down to questions and making inquiries.
So if you are having any issue at all with concerns with MTN, all you have to do is to call their customer care number.
What Is The MTN Customer Care Number?
When you want to reach MTN for them to solve any issue for you or answer questions that you need answers to, you can either;
- If you are using MTN, you can dial 135 and follow the prompts
- If you are not using MTN, you should dial 083 135
- Alternatively, you can send an email via email@example.com
How Can I Talk To MTN Customer Agent?
This is one of the easiest things to do as an MTN customer and even if you are not an MTN customer. All you have to do is to reach out to the customer service center through any one of these means;
- From an MTN phone, all you have to do is to dial 135, wait until a customer care personnel picks up and lodge your complaints or make your inquiries
- From a phone that is not using an MTN number, you should dial 083 135, wait a while for the customer service personnel to pick up, and give your reasons for the call
- If you want to make general inquiries, you can send MTN an email via firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case you want to report any fraudulent issue, you should send an email to email@example.com
- You can equally reach out to MTN on all social media platforms
What Do I Say When I Call MTN Customer Care?
Most often than not, people tend to talk anyhow without a filter when they call customer service personnel which may be understandable because they may be frustrated on the back of one issue or the next so we end up piling all that frustration on the customer service personnel who happens to pick up our call.
It is imperative to know that, no matter how infuriated you are, you should tone your words and speak to a customer care attendant in the most respectful tone. Here are some cues;
- Make sure you talk slowly, making your words and sentences come out clearly
- Don’t assume that they know or do not know something. Always ask or offer information
- Do well to specify the issue you are facing, citing examples
- Ask them to solve your issue for you after you have vividly described it
- Do not under any circumstance insult or spew denigrating words at them
Other Ways To Contact MTN Customer Care
Aside from the obvious customer care numbers you can reach out to when you have an issue to be solved by MTN, you can equally reach out to them via ;
- WhatsApp on 083 123 0011
- Send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- MTN’s emergency number on 112 which is free and active all day, every day
- Postal address on;
Private Bag 9955
- Physical address;
MTN Proprietary Limited
216 14th Avenue
Does MTN South Africa Have A WhatsApp Number?
Yes, MTN South Africa has a WhatsApp number and you can reach out to them or start a conversation with them by adding this number 083 123 0011 to your WhatsApp number.
Below are also other terminologies which will be equally useful to our readers
What Is MTN And What Do They Do?
MTN is one of the leading telecommunication networks in South Africa. It is safe to say that it is one of the leading telecommunications networks in the country. It comes second place amongst the three telecommunication operators in the country.
MTN, formerly M-Cell was established in 1994 and it has since been delivering on its promise.
What Does MTN Stand For?
MTN stands for Mobile Telecommunications Network. Some of the services it provides include;
- Internet Services
- Roaming Services
- Paying of Bills
- Managing of Sim
- Management of Data