How To Check Vodacom Balance – Are you looking for a way to check your Vodacom data or airtime balance? I mean if you are a service provider, a time will come when you will need to know your airtime balance or data balance so this is not exactly a new thing. You must check your airtime balances frequently to ensure you have enough airtime for your next call. The same thing applies to checking your data balance. You don’t want to be left in the middle of watching your favorite movie, streaming the latest song, or hanging out on social media only for your data to give up on you.
That is why we are writing this article. We are going to teach you all the ways you can use to check your data and airtime balance.
What Are The Ways To Check Vodacom Balance
To tell you the truth, Vodacom never disappoints and they think of the customers and users in ways that will give them the best service and user experience. Under that, Vodacom has come up with various means by which users can use to check their balance in this case, their airtime balance. Furthermore, Vodacom prepaid and contract clients can use any of the methods provided for checking airtime. Although Vodacom South Africa normally warns its customers of their data consumption, this can happen at times.
Here are all the ways you can check your Vodacom airtime balance.
- You can check your airtime by using the Vodacom App
- Also, you can check your airtime balance by using Vodacom’s official website
- The other means is by using the USSD code which is offline and requires no internet
What Do You Need To Check Your Vodacom Data?
Should you need to check your Vodacom airtime, these are the things you must have available;
- You should have a valid Vodacom number
- There is a need for you to have a valid Vodacom account as well
- The Vodacom app, that is if you are using the app
- A smart device
- An active internet connection
- The Vodacom airtime code
How To Check Your Vodacom Airtime Balance Using USSD Code
If you are looking to check your Vodacom airtime balance using USSD code, follow these steps;
- Go to the dial pad on your phone and dial *136#
- Tap on send to complete the action
- Following that, your airtime balance will be displayed on the screen for you to see
How To Check Your Vodacom Airtime Using The Vodacom App
If you wish to check your Vodacom airtime balance using the Vodacom App, here is the process you have to go through;
- Using the Vodacom app option will require you to have the Vodacom app so if you don’t already have it, you may have to download the app either on the Google Playstore or the Apple Appstore
- Once you have made your way to download the app, you need to register to get your login details
- The login details are the password and the username
- Once you have logged in, all your details including your airtime balance and data balance amongst other things will be displayed on the screen
- You should know that, since the Vodacom app is an online option, you will need a smart device either a tablet or phone to execute this
- Additionally, you need active internet connectivity to bring this home
How To Check Your Vodacom Airtime By Using Vodacom Website
One other way you can resort to checking your Vodacom airtime balance is by using the official Vodacom website option. Here, you have to follow this set of instructions to make the process successful. Here is how to go about it;
- Firstly, you have to open the browser on your phone
- When you have opened it, go ahead and enter this link https://myvodacom.secure.vodacom.co.za/
- When you have opened the link, you can now log in with your account details which are your password and username
- When it opens, all your details will be displayed for you to see. That is your airtime balance and other information
How Do You Recharge Your Vodacom Line
If you want to recharge your Vodacom line, there are several ways you can do it. You can either;
- By dialing *136*01* which should be followed with the recharge pin and then the # symbol
- You can also use a debit card or a credit card from your bank to recharge your Vodacom line
- Additionally, you can use the Vodacom app to make your recharge your Vodacom line
- Alternatively, you can use your bank’s internet or mobile banking service to recharge your Vodacom line
What Is The USSD Code To Check Vodacom Balance?
We are not sure this is a code anyone will forget even if they try because it is that simple. The USSD code to check Vodacom’s balance is *135#. Use this whenever you want to check how much balance you have in your Vodacom account.
How To Check Vodacom Data Balance (Ways To Check Data Balance)
Just like with the Vodacom airtime balance, there are several ways you can use to see how much data you have left in your Vodacom account. We are going to talk about these options in the next few lines. Keep reading;
- You can use the Vodacom app to check how much data you have left
- You have the option to use the official Vodacom Website to check your data balance as well
- Also, you can use the USSD code to check your data balance
- And lastly, you can use the daily email notification to check
Checking Vodacom Data Balance Via USSD Code
To check your Vodacom data balance using the USSD code, you have to follow these steps;
- Go to the dial pad on your phone and dial *135#
- Tap on send and wait for your data balance to be displayed on the screen for you
- It is that simple and does not require any internet connectivity or even a smart device
How To Check Vodacom Data Balance Using Vodacom Website?
To check the amount of data left in your Vodacom account using the Vodacom website, this is what you will need to do;
- Click on this link https://myvodacom.secure.vodacom.co.za/. It will redirect you to the Vodacom official website where you will start the process
- Once there, you will need to log in with your username name and password
- When you log in successfully, your account details will be displayed on the screen for you. This even includes your airtime balance. You may click on each option for further details
How To Check Vodacom Data Balance Using The Vodacom App?
This is just like checking your Vodacom airtime balance on the app. Follow these simple steps;
- If you don’t already have the Vodacom app, you will have to download it from the Google Play store or the Apple Appstore depending on the type of phone you are using
- Once downloaded, register and log in with your details. That is the username and the password
- When successfully logged into your account, you will see all your details displayed on your screen. You can tap on the data balance if you want to see more details
How To Check Vodacom Data Balance Using Activation Email
Send an SMS to 123 with the keywords: DNES ON ‘your email address’ to activate daily email alerts. Vodacom shall give you SMS notifications when your data bundle is going low or has finished Pay heed to these notifications and, if necessary, purchase extra packs.
How To Check WiFi Router Balance On Vodacom Website
You may check the balance of your Vodacom router using USSD. Most 4G LTE routers provide the functionality to dial USSD codes. These routers can also accept and send SMS messages. So, you can use these capabilities to monitor your Vodacom router’s data balance.
The My Vodacom App can be used to check the balance on your Vodacom router. Simply install the app on your phone and sign in.
How To Track Vodacom Data Usage
This is the same as checking how much data you have left. This means that you can use;
- The Vodacom app
- The Vodacom official website
- The USSD
- Or the email activation to keep track of your data