Vodacom offers some of the greatest nationwide internet service quality and inexpensive data rates. Whether you need Vodacom data for a single day or several terabytes, Vodacom offers a plan for you. When choosing a Vodacom data plan, you must decide what you’ll use the data for, how much data it will take, how long you’ll use it, and how much you’re willing to pay. This is due to Vodacom offering the same daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly data plans as other South African networks.
In this article, we are going to make mention all of the Vodacom data deals you can find in this new year, that is 2023. Continue reading to find out more.
Vodacom Data Deals
Vodacom has data bundles for weekly, monthly, and daily, sometimes hourly. Each data bundle package comes with its designated megabytes and of course, an amount of money that is allocated to it. Below, we are going to discuss each of these data bundle packages and what they are most suitable for.
Internet Daily is a pre-paid, one-time data package that can be purchased up until the end of the day. It’s fantastic for people who wish to browse the internet for a reasonable price and communicate with loved ones on Facebook and Twitter without worrying about unexpected bills.
- Vodacom Weekly and Fortnight Data
Consumers can purchase the Weekly and Fortnight bundles, which are once-off and recurring, every week for prepaid and top-up customers. Options can be purchased by customers. A weekly night bundle that is accessible for 7 days including the day of purchase between 24 h00 and 05 h00, a fortnight bundle that is available for 14 days including the day of purchase, or a fortnight bundle that is available for 7 days including the day of purchase.
- Once-off and monthly recurring data
If you rarely go over your bundle limit and want to benefit from the lower in-bundle pricing, this is the best choice. Additionally, you have the option to select a monthly recurring data bundle, which gives you peace of mind by automatically assigning your chosen bundle at the start of each calendar month.
- Vodacom Pay-once upfront
With this Vodacom promotion, clients may make a single upfront payment and receive data every 30 days for 3, 6, or 12 months. It will be charged at the corresponding tariff plan’s out-of-bundle rate.
- Vodacom Internet Starter Pack
In exchange for a single upfront payment, Vodacom’s Internet Starter Pack delivers 12 data allotments every 30 days. The starter pack with a modem is an option, or you can choose the SIM-only deal.
Vodacom Smart Packages
Vodacom’s smart package is intended for intelligent people. You can select an offer from a variety of fascinating ones that best fits your data budget. a single plan that includes data, SMSs, and phone minutes each month. As needed, you can add more conversation time or data. and gain access to fantastic promos. Here is the list of offers under this package;
- With a monthly payment of R322 for the Smart M plan, you may get 300MB of data, 300 SMS messages, and 120 minutes of phone calls
- On the Smart XS+ plan, you may get 50 minutes of talk time, 350 MB of internet access, and 50 SMSes for R171
- With R299 paid on the Smart S+ plan as well, you’ll get 650MB of internet browsing space, 200 SMSs, and 200 minutes of talk time
- For R499, Smart M+ offers 400 minutes of talk time, 900 MB of data for web browsing and video chatting, and 400 SMS messages
- For R729, Smart L+ offers 600 minutes, 1200 MB, and 600 SMS
- For R746, Smart XL offers 400 minutes of calling, 800 MB of browsing space, and 800 SMS messages
- A subscriber to Smart Top Up XS+ receives 50 minutes of talk time, 350 MB of browsing space, and 50 SMS messages for a total monthly cost of R181
- You may count on receiving up to 75 minutes of voice calls, 200 MB of internet surfing space, and 200 SMS messages with a token of R211 paid for the Smart S plan
- For as little as R554 for Smart More Data 4GB, you may get 50 minutes of talk time, 4GB of internet usage, and 25 SMSes
- With Smart More Data 6GB, a member can receive up to 75 minutes for voice calls, 6GB for browsing and live streaming, and 25 SMSs for a monthly fee of R706 (or less)
Vodacom Red Packages
For individuals who truly comprehend what it means to stay linked to the outside world, there is a red package. Here is a collection of its incredible deals.
- A client who purchases the Red More Data 10GB plan for R1008 receives 10GB of internet space, 150 voice call minutes, and 25 SMS messages
- Customers who purchase the Vodacom Red Select+ bundle receive unlimited SMS messages, 800 minutes for phone calls, and 2GB of data for R1008
- For R1109, you may purchase the Red Select Top Up+ Vodacom plan, which includes unlimited SMSs, 2GB of internet access, and 800 minutes of calling
- You can get 800 minutes of talk time, 2GB of internet space, and unlimited SMS messages with the Red Select Top Up+ Vodacom plan for R1109
- When you sign up for the Red Premium+ plan, you will spend R1714 to receive 10GB of internet space, as well as unlimited voice calls and SMSs
- You can utilize the Red VIP+ plan with your family or in your business if you own one because it comes with a huge 20GB of data, unlimited voice calls, and SMSs for R2118
Vodacom Business Packages
Customers who purchase Vodacom’s business data package have the option of selecting a 12-month or 24-month business data contract. Subscribers benefit from an automated allocation of a 500MB data bundle at a cost of R49 as soon as the current bundle runs out thanks to the innovative auto-activating data bundle function.
Here are the offers for the 12 months;
- Customers who pay R151 receive 2GB of monthly internet usage and a 7c in-bundle rate
- Anyone who purchases this plan gets 3GB of browsing space and 6c of in-bundle rate for a one-time payment of R191
- With an in-bundle cost of 5c and 5GB of browsing or surfing the internet, a customer just needs to spend R252
- For R383, customers receive 10GB of internet browsing space, 4c of in-bundle rate, and 10GB of live streaming space
- Then, for users who pay R554, there is 20GB of data and a 3c in-bundle charge. Visit Briefly.co.za for more information on Vodacom packages and rates
The following plans are available to customers that prefer the 24 monthly product cost, however:
- A subscriber receives 2GB of surfing space and a 5c in-bundle rate for the price of R110
- A customer receives 3GB of data for R171 and a 6c in-bundle rate
- For only R221, a subscriber can obtain 5GB of data and a 4c in-bundle rate
- A user will receive 10GB of data and a 3c in-bundle pricing with R332
- You will receive 20GB of internet space and a 2c in-bundle rate after paying R504
Vodacom Prepaid Deals
Prepaid offers give customers the option of daily, weekly, or fortnightly bundles, as well as one-time and recurring monthly data bundles. Then, if you wish to receive data every 30 days for 3, 6, or 12 months of your choosing, you can sign up for an upfront plan.
Following this bundle, a subscriber pays R5 for 20MB and R9 for 60MB. You will need to pay R14 or R27 for a subscriber of 100MB or 250MB.
Weekly and Fortnight
Under the weekly plan, a customer can pay R17 for 100MB, R59 for 500MB, or R79 for 1GB. However, if they would rather receive 1GB every two weeks, they must spend R99.
Once-off and Monthly Recurring Data
A user can purchase 15MB under this plan for R10, 30MB for R12, 55MB for R25, and 100MB for R29. The cost for 250MB is R63, for 500MB it is R99, for 1GB it is R149, for 2GB it is R249, for 3GB it is R299, and for 5GB it is R399 However, you must pay R599 for 10GB and R999 for 20GB if all you need is 10.
Pay Once Upfront
For R29, a subscriber to this plan will receive 150MB split out over 50MB for three months and 600MB at a cost of R119 divided over six months, giving him or her 100MB to use for things like internet browsing, video chat, and WhatsApp, among other things. The user will receive 1500MB for six months spread out over 250MB per month if they pay R219, and 3,000MB for six months spread out over 500MB per month if they spend R339, respectively.