The Telkom WhatsApp number has come to make it easier and more convenient for Telkom users to do whatever thing they most likely do on WhatsApp and still have the chance to conduct business with Telkom without necessarily leaving their chats. How cool is that?
We can all agree that sometimes it can be challenging when you have to leave your WhatsApp chat just so you could conduct another business on the side just because the people you are conducting this business with are not registered on the app. Telkom has seen it and continually yields to providing the best services for its customers and users. On that note, Telkom has introduced Telkom WhatsApp.
This article will tell you all there is to tell about the Telkom WhatsApp number, how to add them to your list, and how to instant message them. Keep reading to find out more.
Does Telkom Have A WhatsApp Number?
The direct answer is yes, Telkom most certainly has a WhatsApp number and that is what we have been telling you right from the first paragraph. You never have to leave WhatsApp to check basic Telkom information. This is because, all you have to do is to add Telkom’s WhatsApp number to your list of numbers, refresh and start messaging them for instant feedback.
What Is The Telkom WhatsApp Number?
Telkom WhatsApp is 0811601700. Telkom asserts that getting help does not have to be difficult; in fact, quite the opposite is true for Telkom customers, which is why the WhatsApp number was added to the list of customer service options. The WhatsApp customer service number can be used to check data balances, purchase bundles, and access a variety of other customer care services.
How Do I Add Telkom WhatsApp Number To My List?
This is quite simple and follows the same process as you do for any other number you wish to add to your WhatsApp contact list. To add Telkom, follow these basic processes;
- First and foremost, you need to dial the Telkom WhatsApp number which is 0811601700 on your phone
- After that, you have to proceed by saving the number either on your phone, your Gmail account or on the sim card. We always advise that you save it in your Gmail
- Once you have saved the number, go back to your WhatsApp list
- On WhatsApp, click on the contact list and refresh. Make sure you have active internet whiles you are doing this
- Once you have refreshed the list, go back to your chat list and search for the number. You should search for it by the name you saved in your contact
- Once you find the number, you can proceed by sending Telkom a message
How Do I Start A Chat With Telkom WhatsApp Number?
This can be quite tricky, especially considering that you have always started chats with your contacts in a certain way. But also, this should not be a problem because, on the contrary, it can be quite simple. All you have to do is;
- Open the chat with Telkom
- Once the chat is opened, you can send a simple Hi and a customer service representative from Telkom will instantly attend to you
- They are most likely to ask you how they can help you so you proceed by lodging your complaint or using the services for whatever reason why you sent them the message
What Services Can I Use The Telkom WhatsApp Number For?
You may be wondering about the type of service that the Telkom WhatsApp number can provide as Telkom has made it distinctively clear that it is equally a customer service option. Well, there are a variety of things you can use this service for and we are going to list them below;