How To Login To My Telkom Profile – In South Africa, Telkom is considered a powerhouse in the telecommunication industry. You cannot mention the top telecommunications companies without mentioning Telkom and in this article, we will be talking about an aspect of Telkom.
The aspect of Telkom that we will be talking about is how you can log in to your Telkom profile without any stress and I can confidently assure you that I will leave no stone unturned in this regard as I will do well to answer every question that you might have concerning how to login to your Telkom profile.
What is Telkom login?
Before we delve into how to log in to your Telkom profile, let us look at what it means when you hear people talking about Telkom login. Simply put, Telkom login is just logging into your Telkom account.
This actually gives you access to your Telkom online profiles as a Telkom subscriber. As a Telkom registered customer, you must have and manage an online profile, which allows for easy access and the performance of certain activities.
You will need your login details before you can log in, and once you have them, you will have access to your account. You will be able to view your account immediately after successfully logging in as a Telkom customer.
In the course of this article, we will be taking a look at how you can easily log into your Telkom profile and access your Telkom account and be mindful that in order to do this, you do not need to be a technology expert as all that you have to do is to follow the steps I will be showing you.
How to Login To Telkom Profile
This section of the article will let you know how to login into your Telkom account. If you have not created your account, you must first do so because, without an account, there is no way you can log in.
After successfully creating your account, you can proceed to log in. Since I mentioned creating a Telkom account in my earlier paragraph of this article, I would like to first show you how you can register or create your account so in case you do not have an account yet, you can create one. Below are what to do in order to create your Telkom account;
The first step is to download and install the Telkom application on your phone. The app can be download provided that your phone is a smartphone. It is available on both the Google Play Store and the Apple App store. Note that if you do not have a smartphone, you can actually use the Telkom web app.
Concentrating on using the mobile app, once you download and install the app on your phone, proceed to open it.
Upon opening the app, locate the Register button and click on it. After clicking on the register button, you must fill in your details as well as agree to the terms and conditions of the application, then hit the ‘next’ tab to continue the process.
You will be sent a one-time registration pin. This pin will be sent to you in the email you provided while filling in your details. Once you receive this pin, go ahead and input it into the required field.
After inputting it into the required field, proceed to click on the continue tab and immediately you are done with this, be assured that your registration has been successful.
Well, since you have registered your account, you can now open the app and use it. Remember that I mentioned that you can still register your Telkom account and that is using the Telkom website. Below are the steps to do this;
Using a laptop or a computer, visit the Telkom website via the URL,
Once it opens, locate the register tab and click on it. Just like the mobile app registration, you will have to enter your details. Some of the details that you will need are your first name, last name, and ID/passport number. You will also need to choose a password and also confirm the password that you have chosen.
Tick the Terms and Conditions box, and this means that you are agreeing to the usage of terms and conditions that comes with using the service.
Once you are done, click on ‘NEXT’ to go to the next stage of the process as this will require you to follow the prompts to get it done.
There might be a time that you might have registered your Telkom account using the Telkom mobile app, however, due to some circumstances you might have lost your phone. You can still use your Telkom account and this will require you to use the Telkom website.
On the Telkom website, you can do a lot of things aside from registering your Telkom account. You can log in as well as recover your password.
To login, visit the URL, https://apps.telkom.co.za/alpha/public/login/public/login?&madURL=login/public/login, and locate the input fields where you will be required to enter your details. After entering your details in the input fields, click on the Login tab to log in.
I mentioned that one of the things that you can do on the Telkom website is to recover your account. If you have lost your username or password, do not panic because you can easily recover your account. On the sign-in or log-in page, locate the ‘I forgot my username or password section.
If you have misplaced your username, click on the link for the username and once you click on it, a pop-up will be displayed where you will be required to choose the type of identity document you used to register your account.
Upon choosing the document, proceed to enter the number on this identity document, then click on next to proceed. After this step, all you will need to do is to follow the prompts to complete the process.
I hope the above explanations in this section have greatly addressed all the questions that you had about how to log into your Telkom account either using the Telkom app or the Telkom website.
Things That Can Be Done On Telkom Self-Service Portal
I have dedicated this section to let you know some of the awesome features of the Telkom self-service portal, and at the end of this section of the article, you will know exactly what you can do on the Telkom self-service portal. Below are some of the things that you can do on the Telkom self-service portal;
- As a Telkom customer, you can redeem your airtime, data, and wi-fi vouchers using the self-service portal.
- Additionally, your home, business & personal accounts can be managed easily on the Telkom self-service portal. In fact, as a Telkom customer, this provided an avenue for you to manage all your accounts at a glance.
- Also, checking Telkom coverage in your area can be done on the Telkom self-service portal.
- You can also use the Telkom self-service portal to pay for all your bills, whether personal bills or business bills.
- Connection of devices to your Telkom Wi-Fi hotspots can also be done via the Telkom self-service portal.
- Aside from the above-mentioned things, you can also fix your faulty lines, update your account and contact details, and top up your data & account balances using the Telkom self-service portal.
How To Reset Telkom Login Password
Resetting your Telkom login password can be done very easily. This can be done through the Telkom mobile app or the Telkom website. You do not need to have an overly sophisticated technological approach to successfully reset your Telkom login password. To reset your Telkom Login password, do the following;
- Visit the URL, https://apps.telkom.co.za/alpha/public/login/public/login?&madURL=login/public/log in
- Once the page opens, go ahead and locate the ‘I forgot my username and password section.
- Click on the password link, and this will open a dialog box for you. In this box, enter the email that you used when you were registering for your Telkom account. A link will be sent to this email and through the link, you can reset your password.
- On the Telkom app, you can reset your password and all you need to do is to open the app and locate the ‘Forgot password section. Click on this tab and enter your email. Go to the email and click on the link that was sent. Follow the link to get reset your password.
Telkom Customer Care Number/Email
Telkom has made it possible for their customers to reach them. Customers of Telkom can reach Telkom via the following details;
Customer service number: +2 780 001 1535
SMS number: +2 781 160 1700
Fax number: +27 (011) 688 7734
Telkom corporate office physical address: Telkom SA SOC Limited, 61 Oak Avenue, Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa.
Aside from the above, you can also reach out to Telkom via the following social media handles;
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TelkomZA?fref=ts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TelkomZA
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/telkom
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/telkom_za/?hl=en