How to register a Telkom account? If you are looking to get a Telkom account, there is only a single way to get it and that is registering for an account. This means that you will have to go through a series of processes to have a Telkom account.
And that dear readers are exactly what this article seeks to achieve. Anyone who chances upon it is going to have all the necessary steps they have to go through to get a Telkom Account.
There is just one thing to and that is to continue reading to find out more.
What Do I Need To Register My Telkom Account?
You will need a few things if you wish to create an account with Telkom. Some of these have been listed below;
- A consumer application form that has been signed
- An ID card. Note that it does not necessarily need to be a signed one
- A recent Telkom bill. This is only a requirement if you are an existing Telkom client
- Additionally, you may have to submit a utility bill
How To Register Telkom Account
Registering a Telkom Account should be easy peasy. You need just a few seconds to start and complete the process. To register an account with Telkom, you will need to go through the following processes.
- First and foremost, you will need to download the Telkom App either from the Google Playstore or the Apple AppStore
- Once you have the app, you launch it and tap on register to start the process
- At this point, you will have to fill in your details, making sure you enter the right details
- Then, proceed by agreeing to the terms and conditions
- Click on the next button
- An OTP will be sent to you in your email. Type the figures you see and tap on next to continue
- Registration is successful at this stage
- You now have your Telkom Account
Can I Register Telkom Profile Account Myself?
You must bear in mind that, it is your details that will be used to generate your Telkom Profile for you. By way of that, you may use your active email as your username and create a password for yourself. Also, note that you will need to accept Telkom’s terms and conditions before this profile is created or registered.
Where Can Telkom Account Be Paid?
If you are looking to pay your Telkom bills into your Telkom account, there are so many created avenues you can do. Here is how;
- Login to Telkom’s online portal by clicking on this link https://apps.telkom.co.za/alpha/public/login/public/login?&madURL=login/public/login
- Move across the page to the bottom where you will see these features; view your home, business, or personal address, Manage Accounts, Pay Your Home, Business, or Personal Bills
- Choose the one that best describes the action you want to take and proceed by making the payment
You can pay your Telkom Account by;
- Downloading the Telkom app
- Navigate until your find Pay Your Home, Business or Personal Bills
- Then you get to choose the action that will best describe the transaction you want to make and proceed to make your payment
- You can also pay at banks by using your banking app with the ATM or in-branch payment. Additionally, you can pay at Telkom selected retail outlet.
How Do I Check My Telkom Number?
Perhaps you do not know what your Telkom number is but you wish to know. Here is how to go about it. You can either;
- *1# to view your number OR
- If you are using another phone, you may use the Telkom Please Call me as an option to find your number
How To Log Into Your Telkom Account
There are at least two ways by which you can log into your Telkom account by downloading the Telkom App or by using the online option.
- Download the Telkom app from the Google Playstore if you are on Android or the Apple Playstore if you are on IOS
- Once the app has been downloaded, open it and log into your account by keying in your username and unique password
- Click on send to complete the action. Once it loads, you will land in your account
Alternatively, you can log into your account online by going through the following process;
- First and foremost, you have to go on the official Telkom website here https://apps.telkom.co.za/alpha/public/login/public/login?&madURL=login/public/login
- If you already have an account, you can log in with your username or password
- Otherwise, you have to register first with your details before logging in
How To Signup For Telkom Profile Account
If you need to sign up for a Telkom profile account, you need to follow through with this process;
- Visit the Telkom official page at https://apps.telkom.co.za/alpha/public/register
- It opens a page where you see a form-like screen. This is where you key in your details
- Your username which is usually your email address
- Your first name and surname
- Your ID type and number
- Followed by your password and password confirmation
- You end the process by agreeing to the terms and conditions
What Are Telkom USSD Codes?
- Master Menu- *180#
- Check Balance- *188#
- Buy Airtime and Data- *180#
- Request your own- *1#
- Please call me- *140*mobile number#
How Do You Contact Telkom In South Africa
Telkom is a South African telecommunications company that concentrates on mobile phones and fixed lines. You may need to contact Telkom directly if you have a problem with your coverage or if you want to learn how to use certain features on your phone.
You can contact Telkom by calling a specific department, using their online customer support chat function, or reaching out on social media and waiting for a response.
- Calling Telkom Directly by dialing: 10120 OR
- For assistance with a mobile device or data plan, dial 08118
- To discuss purchasing a phone, data plan, or equipment, call 10213