How To Get Vodacom Data Advance – There is a reason for the introduction of every new service that these many Telecommunication companies introduce. This means that the introduction of the Vodacom Data Advance service is for a specified purpose.
Have you ever been in a situation where you needed data for something but were low on cash and due to that you couldn’t make that possible? Well, here is good news— Vodacom has made it possible for you to get advanced data
Thanks to Vodacom, you can now get airtime or data when you need it the most. This means that even if you are unable to purchase recharge vouchers, you can stay connected and continue making calls or using data services.
Wondering how to go about it? Here is how!
What Is Vodacom Data Advance?
This is a self-service option that makes it possible for prepaid customers to request advance data from Vodacom that will be paid later once they recharge. What this means for Vodacom users is that, if there ever comes a time when they need urgent data to either surf the internet or perform a specified task that requires the use of the internet and for that matter data, they can easily use the Data Advance service provided they are qualified.
Who Qualifies For Vodacom Data Advance?
In an ideal situation, it is safe to assume that Vodacom will wish for all of their customers to have access to this service but unfortunately, that is not the case. You will have to meet certain requirements before you are allowed to access the service.
Below are some of the requirements you need to meet to be considered for Vodacom Data Advance;
- There is a need for the customer to be active on Vodacom for at least three months
- The customer should make sure they make a recharge of at least R29 per month for that three months
- You must have a history of data and airtime purchases
- They must not be in debt with Vodacom
- The customer will have to dial *135# to check their eligibility
How To Get Vodacom Data Advance – An Easy Guide
To apply for or use this service, follow these steps;
- Dial *135# or *135*082#, then choose ‘Data Transfers’
- Tap on Data/Airtime Advance depending on how much you qualify
- Proceed by selecting 1
- If all other things remain equal, a confirmation message will be sent to you to notify you that your Data Advance request was successful with the figure you requested
How Does The Vodacom Data Advance Work?
When you are out of data and you need it for something rather urgent, all you have to do provided you are eligible.
Once you get the data, you will be given 180 days to pay up your advance data. You should make sure you pay up before the deadline. If you are unable to pay within this span, you will be banned from using the service in the future.
Additionally, the longer it takes for you to pay up, the more you decrease your credit limit, which is the specific data advance you are likely to receive upon request.
How Much Will I Pay For Data Advance Data
Upon request, you will be charged a service fee of R1.00. This means that if you requested R10.00 worth of data, your total debt will be R11.00 which includes the service fee of R1.00.
What Is Voucher Advance
The Voucher Advance from Vodacom is a first of its kind in South Africa by Vodacom. It is by an extension of Vodalend. This allows Vodacom customers to request a voucher that can be used for retail and food purchases. Vodacom customers
Who Is Eligible For Voucher Advance
To qualify for voucher advance, you need to meet the following requirements;
- You must have been on Vodacom for at least six months
- You must have a commendable record of airtime and data purchase
- You need to make sure you have no debts on your account
- You need to make sure to settle your voucher advance within 14 days if you want to have access to this service in the long term
What Is Vodacom Free Data USSD Code?
How Do I Get Free 1 GB On Vodacom
You will be given 1GB of free Vodacom data right after you have downloaded the Vodacom App onto your smartphone or tablet. Also, when you first log into the app with your Vodacom account, you will be given 1GB worth of free data.
Will I Be Able To Transfer The Data Advance I Get From Vodacom
No! you will not be able to transfer the data you received from using the Vodacom advanced data service. That data is exclusive and unsharable.
Why Am I Not Able To Use The Vodacom Data Advance Service
Perhaps you have tried getting advanced data from Vodacom but for some reason, it does not seem to work. Well, it could be one too many reasons.
- It could be that you don’t qualify for the service entirely
- You probably have not been with Vodacom for at least three months
- You may not have cumulated the monthly R29 worth of recharges for three months
What Is The Data Value On Vodacom Data Advance
Depending on what you qualify for. Here is what you get in monetary terms.
- 10MB valued at R3.00;
- 25MB valued at R6.00;
- 70MB valued at R11.00; and
- 125MB valued at R18.00