How to cancel Cell C contract. Do you want to cancel your Cell C contract but for some reason, you are finding it difficult to? If the answer is a yes, then worry no more because this article is going to serve that exact purpose in the next few paragraphs.
Can I Cancel My Cell C Contract?
Of course, you can cancel your Cell C contract before the expiry date of that contract. Cell C has instituted a cancellation policy which in all senses is reasonable. With this, the penalty of cancellation is calculated on the value of goods that were supplied to the customer.
How Do I Cancel My Cell C Contract( Step By Step)
To cancel your contract with Cell C, you need to be fully aware that you will have to go through some steps. Here are they;
- You have to call the Cell C contract and upgrade center on 084 143. Bear in mind that this call will come with a charge
- When the call goes through, tell the customer care representative who picks up that you wish to cancel your contract
- He or she will then tell you how to go about the whole cancellation process
- Alternatively, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating clearly in the email that you wish to cancel your contract
How To Cancel Cell C Contract Via Website
Cell C has a lot of ways through which you can cancel a contract with them. You can do so either through their Website, Email, the Cell C app, or by placing a phone call. Below are all the means and how to go about it;
- Visit https://www.cellc.co.za/
- Login with your details
- Move to current contracts and subscriptions
- Tap on contracts
- Tap on cancel
- You are done canceling
How To Cancel Cell C Contract Via APP
- The first thing to do is to download the Cell C app on Google Store
- After installing, login in with your details
- Proceed to cancel
How To Cancel Cell C Contrac Via Phone call
- You have to dial 084 143
- Proceed to select option 2
- The call is directed to the cancellation department where you can cancel
How Long Does It Take To Cancel A Cell C Contract?
Per the terms and conditions of the Cell C contract, a subscriber will have to give a 20 days notice if they want to cancel their contract. If all other things remain equal, Cell C will have your contract canceled not in more than 30 days.
How Long Is A Cell C Contract?
If you are considering getting on any contract and for that matter Cell C, it is only reasonable to know the number of weeks, months, or years that contract will last. This will even help you make a wise financial decision that will not land you in any unforeseen contingency. With a Cell C contract, the subscriber has the option of signing up for either 6, 12, 18, or 24 months. Once the contract expires, you can renew it.
Can I Cancel My Cell C Month To Month Subscription?
Cell C will allow you the freedom to cancel your month-to-month subscription. To spare yourself from paying for a contract you are no longer interested in, you need to make sure you give Cell C five days’ notice before the 25th of the month so that it is not renewed for the next month.
How Much Does It Cost To Cancel Your Cell C Contract?
To cancel your Cell C contract, you will need to pay some amount as a way of punitive charge. Given a prior notice for cancellation, a subscriber will be allocated a bill of R1,550 to be paid to complete the cancellation.
What Happens If I Cancel My Cell C Contract?
If you have it at the back of your mind that you want to cancel your contract with Cell C, you should know that Cell C will charge you network charges for that cancellation. This is under the Consumer Protection Act.
What Happens If You Don’t Pay Your Cell C Subscription On Time?
When you took up the contract and signed it, you agreed that you were going to do your part by paying per the agreement you entered with Cell C so refusal to meet your end of the bargain means you have breached the contract. And as such, Cell C will be left with no other option than to suspend your account until you have made payment to that effect.
How Do I Get Out Of A Cell C Contract?
You entered the contract all by yourself so if you happen to find no interest in it again, there is a way out for you. This is what you have to do;
- Call Cell C and give a 20-day notice. This must be done before the expiry date of the contract
- Make sure that, you have recorded that notice or have it written down
What Number Do I Call To Cancel My Cell C Contract?
If you wish to cancel your Cell C contract, you can do that through one of these means;
- You may call 135 if you are using a Cell C phone to speak to a customer care representative. This call comes free of any charge OR
- You may also call 084 143 if you are not using a Cell C phone. You should bear in mind that this call is not free and comes with a charge
- Once your call goes through, tell the customer service personnel you wish to cancel your contract and he or she will assist you with the process
What Happens When My Cell C Contract Expires?
This will depend on the subscriber. They could either decide to renew the contract after it ends or end it entirely by not renewing.
That notwithstanding, when a contract expires, Cell C suspends all the services that were privy to the subscriber when they were on the contract.
Does Cell C Still Buy Out Contracts?
Yes, Cell C still buys out contracts. Cell C is willing and open to giving customers as much as R10,000 to aid in their buying out.
What Do I Need To Open A Cell C Contract?
Cell C probably will love for everyone to sign up for a contract with them but we kid you not, that does not come easy. If you wish to sign a contract with Cell C, there is a need for you to meet certain specified requirements based on which your contract will be approved or otherwise.
Applying for a Cell C contract will require you to present the following;
- Your South African ID card will be proof that you are indeed from the country
- Your proof of residence to ascertain your permanency when your contract is approved
- Your proof of income proves that you will be able to meet payment terms when your contract earns approval