DStv Now Login – By kind courtesy of DStv, you can now stream and watch all of your favorite programmes and football matches with the DStv Now App. We are going to assume that you have already downloaded the DStv now app and now the real problem you are faced with is how to log in.
We are pleased to tell you that whatever you are looking for that concerns itself with the DStv Now login details, the processes, and everything is about to be served to you on a platter of gold.
Yes, you read right. This article is going to take you through the quickest and easiest way to login into your DStv now app with no sweat at all. Keep reading and you will not be disappointed.
What Is DStv Now?
When you hear DStv now, the first thing that should come to mind is that it is limited to the number of African users who are fortunate enough to be a part of the supported countries.
DStv now is an online application. This means that you will need to employ the services of the internet if you want it to function and serve the purpose for which it was created.
This app is the official app of the well-known African television service, which allows you to watch all of its movies and series online.
Is DStv The Same As DStv Now?
Oh yes! You have all the right to ask this question because just like you, many people are reasonably confused about whether the two are the same. Well, we have an explanation for you.
MultiChoice is Africa’s largest satellite pay-TV operator. Their product is known as DStv. DStv Now is an online version of your DStv package that includes live TV channel streaming. Your channels and content will be unlocked based on the DStv package you have chosen. With DStv now, you will not be charged a monthly access fee nor a PVR-capable decoder to use it.
DStv Now is the app and website that allows you to watch your TV online. You must register to gain access, after which you will be able to stream (via the internet) the same television content that you receive through your satellite subscription.
How Does DStv Now Work?
DSTV streams all of its shows live to DSTV Now, which is accessible via the internet. Movies, sports, music, and other programs are included. That is, if it is available on DSTV, it will also be available on DStv Now.
Is DStv Now Free?
Yes, it is free. If you already have a DStv account, then you are privy to using the DStv Now application for free. It does not matter whether you have the Family or Premium package, you can still access all of the channels that you are used to viewing through your decoder. All you need to know is that using the app will consume data.
Who Qualifies For DStv Now?
To qualify to use the DStv Now app, the user should own a valid ID card. He or she must equally have authorization from the customer that proves that they want this person to access the DStv app and complete the registration process.
It must be noted that only the devices that the user signs in with and has a valid ID card will be registered.
Will I Be Able To Watch DStv Now Without A DStv Account?
This is a yes and no-answer. If you have a DStv account, this means that you will be able to watch and stream all of the programs and shows on the channels. However, if you do not have a DStv account or you are not a subscriber, you will be limited to just a few.
You should know that wherever you stand, you will be required to log in to access DStv Now.
Requirements For DSTV NOW Account Sign-In
If you want to access your DStv Now account, you will need the following to do so;
- First and foremost, there is a need for you to activate the DStv Now account
- Then you need your email address
- This should be followed by your DStv password
- A smart device such as a phone, tablet, Tv, computer, etc
- Internet connection as everything will work if you have internet
- And finally the DStv Now login page or the app
Once you have all of these, you are ready for the best viewing experience ever.
How Do I Sign Up For DStv Now?
- What you need to do first is to visit the official DStv website here DSTV Now website
- Once there, tap on the sign-up button
- Proceed by entering your email address and your active mobile phone number
- At this stage, you have to create a password
- When you are done creating the password, tap on the create account button to complete the action
How To Register On DSTV Now APP
- You have to visit now.dstv.com where you can sign up
- Enter your email address, phone number, and a strong password
- Tap on create an account to complete creating your DStv Now account
- Insert the ID number, smartcard number, or DStv customer number of the DStv account holder
- Go to your email to check your confirmation email
How Do I Link DStv To My Account Online?
- Visit the official DStv website or go here now.dstv.com
- The next step is for you to log in
- Then choose to link your DStv account
- Once all of that is completed, you may choose what to watch and enjoy
Steps To Access Your DSTV Now Login Account Online
If you want to access your DStv Now account online, here is how to go about it;
- Click on this https://now.dstv.com/ to take you to the official website of DStv
- Look at the top right corner of your screen where you will find the login-in button
- Tap on it and sign in with your username and unique password
- Once the action is completed, you get to enjoy your favorite shows and series
DStv Now Login On Phone
Logging into your DStv app on the phone should not take you more than 10 minutes unless, of course, your internet is not that fast and is getting in your way. Otherwise, it is a really simple process. Here is how to go about it;
- You have to open the DStv app on your phone. If you don’t have it installed, it means that you need to go to the Google Playstore and download it
- The next step is for you to enter the phone number you linked to your DStv account or your email address
- After that, key in your DStv log-in password
- This should be proceeded by clicking on the sign-in button
- After the screen completes loading, you will land on your account
How Many Devices Can Log into DSTV Now?
As it stands, only four devices can be registered on DStv Now. However, you can still stream one device at a time with your DStv subscription and add four devices to your account, but you will only be able to stream on one of them.
If you wish to change this, go to Settings and then Manage Devices on the DStv App to remove any devices you no longer use.
How Do I Register A Device On DStv Now App?
- You have to visit the official DStv website to create an account if you don’t already have one
- When you are done creating the account, you can now download the DStv Now App
- Log in with the details from the account you created online
- You are done registering a device on the app
- You should bear in mind that only four devices can be registered on the app
How To Reset DSTV Now Login Password?
- Step1- you have to visit this link https://now.dstv.com/
- Step2- you have to click on the reset button once the page opens
- Step3- you have enter your email address or valid phone number and then proceed by clicking the reset
- Following that, an email or SMS will be sent to you asking you to reset your DStv Now login password
- Click on the link in the email or SMS to set up your new password
- Now, go back to the page and log in to see if it worked
Which Channels Are Free On DStv Now App?
Before one can enjoy DStv’s television services, one must subscribe to them and purchase the necessary equipment and components to connect to their central satellite system.
It should be noted that DStv is a business with significant financial commitments and expenditures, but it is also poised to generate a profit to offset its financial obligations.
Nevertheless, the free channels are limited to a few categories. However, there are still some good stations that a subscriber can enjoy when they are not subscribed. Here are a few;
- Dish on TV – Channel 100
- People’s weather – Channel 180
- VOOV TV – Channel 196
- 313 – PBS Kids
- 320 – Channel O
- 343 – TBN
- 400 – BBC World News
- 401 – CNN
- 402 – Sky News
- 403 – eNCA
- 404 – SABC News
- 406 – Newzroom Afrika
- 414 – Euronews
Do You Pay Extra For DStv Now?
The answer is a straightforward No. Having the DStv Now app or using it will not incur additional costs. This means that is it free and for everyone who has a DStv account.
Can I Get DStv Now Without DStv?
With the DStv Now app or option, you do not need a satellite dish or a decoder to access or stream programs. All that it takes is an internet connection so yes, you can use DStv Now without DStv.
Is DStv Now Available On All Packages?
Whether you are on the Family, Access, and EasyView package, you have access to DStv Now. The package you have subscribed to plays no role in your access to Now. It should however fall between these packages Premium, Compact, and PlusCompact.
What Devices Are Compatible With DStv Now?
Here is a list of devices that are compatible with DStv Now;
- Any Smart TV at all
- Apple TV
- LG Smart TV
- JVC Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Xbox 360
What Are The Supported Browsers For DStv Now App?
- Safari 9 or after that on Mac OS X 10.11 or after that
- Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 or after that
- Internet Explorer 11 or after that on Windows 8.1 or after that
- Chrome version 53 or higher
- Opera 43 or higher on Windows 10 or higher
- Firefox 47 or after that
Do I Need An Internet Connection To Access DStv Now?
Yes, you need the internet to access DStv Now. With this, you can say the internet plays a key role in its functionality. You don’t just need the internet but the fastest and uninterrupted type of internet like;
How Can I Download The DStv Now App?
Depending on what you are using, you can download the app through the following means;
- Google Playstore
- Huawei store
- Apple store
- Or enter the DStv URL on your laptop to download
Benefits of Using The DStv Now App
- Simple to set up and use
- There is no need for a satellite dish or cables
- On your phone or tablet, you can watch live TV channels
- Get early access to your episodes’ most recent viewings
- Have access to Catch Up, this means that you will not be missing anything
- You can download up to 25 of your favourite shows to watch later when you’re not connected to the internet
- Binge your favourite series
- Get tailored recommendations based on your preferences
- Install the app on as many devices as you want (up to four) and stream to any device, including your TV via Chromecast or Apple TV
- Use the TV Guide to plan out your future viewing