Are you on Rain and wondering on how to log into your Rain account? Well, the mission is simple and precise as far as Rain login is concerned.
Before touching on the main issue of Rain login one must have a fair idea as to how to create a Rain account and not forget the necessary documents need for the registration.
Documents like a valid South African ID, a South African passport or foreign passport, and Proof of address not older than 3 months (like a municipal bill, utility bill, lease agreement, or bank statement) must show your name, address, and the date.
To create an account, go to the registration page through ‘rain.co.za’, and once the form opens up, fill in your necessary details. Some of the details you would be asked for include the following.
- Your South African ID or Non-South African passport (if you are not a citizen)
- A functional email address
- Active phone number
- A unique password
- Billing address.
What Is Rain Login
Rain Login is the step-by-step process a subscriber goes through in order to log into their Rain account. Without the login details, you won’t be able to access your account.
Before you can connect to a Rain account, you have to be a registered Rain user in order to log into your account. For this reason, you will need an email and a password to access your account.
Remember that, there are different ways of logging in to your rain account. There are a number of people who don’t know how to log in to their Rain account after successfully going through the process of creating and verifying their account.
As a subscriber, you can sign in to your Rain account by using the Rain App (which is available for download on Appstore & Playstore) or through the official website www.rain.co.za.
How To Log Into Your Rain Account
As stated earlier, as a subscriber, you can sign in to your account through the Rain App (available on Appstore & Playstore) or through the official website www.rain.co.za.
In this write-up, we will take you through the process of logging into your rain account using their official website (www.rain.co.za). With this, you need either a smartphone or a computer and working internet connectivity.
In a few easy steps, you will be able to log into your account. Once you are on the Rain website, click on the ‘hamburger menu’ bar in the top left corner of the screen, and click on ‘sign in’ when the menu bar drops.
You can also visit (www.rain.co.za) and once the website opens, click on ‘sign in’ on the top right corner of the screen.
To kick start, make sure you have your Rain login details ready (the E-mail and password you used to create the Rain account). Below are the steps that will aid you in successfully logging into your rain account.
- Open your Internet browser
- Go to https://www.rain.co.za/
- Click on ‘Sign In’
- Enter your email address and your password
- Click on submit
Once you have successfully logged in, you will be able to perform several activities including payments, viewing statements, and other functions.
Steps To Sign Up For A Rain Sim
Signing up basically means your first time creating your Rain account. Note that, without a Rain account, there’s no way you can sign in to your account. This means that you need a Rain account before you can sign in.
Pay attention and follow these steps below to create your Rain account as a new subscriber or first-time user.
- Kindly visit www.rain.co.za with the help of your smartphone or computer
- Once the website is fully loaded, navigate your mouse cursor to the rain shop, select your product and add it to your cart
- Customize the name of your SIM
- Set your spending limit
- Choose to switch on unlimited off-peak
- Select check out
- Enter your delivery details
- After confirmation of your delivery details, you will then be directed to the create account page in which you will fill out the necessary account information for your rain profile
- Once your details have been confirmed, you will be directed to the payment page in which you need to enter your credit/debit card, the name on the card, and the CVV number (last 3 digits at the back of the card), An OTP (One Time Pin) may be required to be entered.
- Your order will be placed and delivered to you within 5 business or working days when all details have been confirmed and verified.
Note that, an order number will be generated as a reference so that you are able to keep track of your order. However, keep your Rain log-in details safe because they would be required any time you want to access your rain account.
Once your details have been confirmed, you will be directed to the payment page in which you need to enter your credit/debit card, the name on the card, and the CVV number (last 3 digits at the back of the card), An OTP (One Time Pin) may be required to be entered.
Your order will be placed and delivered to you within 5 business or working days when all details have been confirmed and verified.