How To Recharge Vodacom Airtime – Suppose you are using a device, a mobile phone for that matter. In that case, you will surely need to recharge your airtime at a point as that will be needed aside from data to help you keep in touch with your friends and family, get your business running and execute a plethora of actions.
So then question is, do you want to know all the ways there are to recharge your Vodacom airtime? If your answer is yes, then it means that this article is going to do justice to all of your concerns and answer all the questions you may not have thought of.
Here is the kicker, all you have to do is to keep reading to find out more in the following paragraphs.
How To Recharge Vodacom Airtime
This is a sane question. We have already mentioned that we were going to take you through all the steps and the means you can use to recharge your Vodacom airtime so asking this is valid.
You must note that there are so many ways you can recharge your Vodacom airtime. Here are some of the ways you can use to recharge;
- You can use the Vodacom app to recharge your airtime
- You can also use your bank internet banking option to top up your airtime
- Again, you can use the USSD code to top up your Vodacom airtime
What Is The USSD Code For Vodacom Recharge?
The USSD code for Vodacom recharge is *136#. When recharging though, you will have to key in the voucher number in between the figures and the hash symbol.
How Do You Recharge Vodacom Airtime With The USSD Code?
If you want to recharge your Vodacom airtime with the USSD code, there are steps that you will need to follow to ascertain that the execution of the process becomes successful. Here are the steps;
- The first thing to kickstart the process is by getting a Vodacom airtime voucher from a vendor. You must bear in mind that, the purchase you make will be a reflection of your airtime
- Once you have the airtime voucher, scratch to see your recharge card
- Then the next thing to do is to go to the dial pad on your phone. Dial *136* and this should be followed immediately with the voucher number before you add the hash # symbol to it
- When that is done, you can now proceed to tap on send to complete the action while you wait for a confirmation message
How Do I Recharge Vodacom Airtime Online?
Vodacom as stated initially has made it a point to give their customers the best service experience and also a wide array of options when it comes to executing tasks. One that cannot go without mentioning is how to recharge airtime.
One of the options presented is by using the online method. This is how to recharge your Vodacom airtime using the online option.
- With this, you have to use your banking internet banking or mobile banking service
- All you need to do is to log into your mobile banking app
- There are options to buy airtime or data with different other telco options available
- Since you are using Vodacom, you tap on their option and follow the prompts to complete the task
How To Recharge Pre-paid Vodacom Airtime?
Although the options are similar, the procedure and the USSD code may differ slightly depending on what you are on with Vodacom. That is to say, the USSD code for prepaid customers may be different from the USSD code for contract customers.
Now, if you want to recharge Vodacom airtime as a pre-paid customer, this is what you need to do;
- Go to the dial pad on your phone
- Dial *135*02#
- The rest will be easier to navigate around
How Do I Buy Vodacom Airtime With Voucher?
This is probably the old-fashioned way of recharging your Vodacom airtime since many people have resorted to using online means to get their Vodacom airtime. However, if you still want to use this means to get your Vodacom airtime, this is what you need to do;
- Go to any vendor who deals with Vodacom recharge cards and purchase one of your choices. The amount you purchase will be the same amount of airtime you end up having on your phone so be mindful of that
- When you have gotten the voucher, scratch it to reveal your voucher number
- Then, you have to dial *136* on your phone. This should be followed by the voucher number on the papers and then you add the hash symbol to it
- Be careful when you are dialing the voucher number so you may have to recheck to see if you have dialed exactly what it is on there
- You can now tap on send to complete the action
- You will receive a notification that you have just recharged this amount or that amount
Where Can I Buy Vodacom Airtime?
You can purchase Vodacom airtime, in this case, the voucher everywhere. All you have to do is to go out there to any vendor who deals with recharge cards. Ask that you want a Vodacom airtime voucher and it will be sold to you right away.
Can I Recharge Vodacom Airtime With The Vodacom App?
Yes, you will be able to buy any amount of airtime with your Vodacom app. All there is to do is to get the app, register, login, and start the process of purchasing your airtime.